Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dr appt today

Here I am today I measured 40 weeks today holy crap, I won't even tell you how much weight I have gained since the start of this.


I thought this was cute it is Joey and Caylee Head to head.

Here is another pic of them, too cute.


Here is Timmy he weighed 2.8 pounds and heartrate was 153.


Here is Joey he is the heavyweight he weighed 2.10 pounds and heartrate was 150.


Here is Caylee she weighs 2.7 pounds her heartrate was 144.
Just wanted to add in that at one time today during the ultrasound Joey had his leg over Timmy's head. They are fighting already.lol Caylee had her own leg and foot up over her face and on top of her head. You wouldn't think they would have that much room in there.
Well all went well today, Dr Hayes said I was still boring and if there ever was someone to carry triplets it is me, would you take that as a compliment?!?!?!? This would not be my ideal job that is for sure. My cervix is still long and looks great. We met Mary Kay for lunch she came to the hospital cause we had an hour between appts today. Dr Halloin saw me for a few minutes measured my belly looked at the ultrasound and said everything looks great!!! Thank goodness I was scared he would want me to stay there. Well hoping that nothing changes I do not have to go back until next wednesday.




No comments:

Post a Comment