Well I saw both drs today and both think I am doing a great job. Good news!!! They just checked my cervix which is still holding strong at 4.5 and heartrates. Next week we start long ultrasounds again cause they check all kinds of things, movement and other things like that. My ob even said if iI keep going the way I am I could make it to 35 weeks, it will be a long four weeks. lol Today I measured 49 weeks so I grew 3 weeks in just one. I gained 5 more pounds!!! I was reading online that the babies should be gaining a half pound a week now. I don't know if they will have enough room to gain that much. Doctor said most of my gain is baby weight and retaining water. So I will update you all again in a week I go on Wednesday.
hey jen thats great you aren't bed ridden!!!talk to latter...Mark
ReplyDelete