First of all I just wanted to say thanks to all who came we got alot of nice things. I think we are as prepared as we can be. Like I said today Walmart is open 24 hours. lol I wanted to post some pics of the onesies everyone made. I love them and cannot wait to see the babies in them.

Ericka made this one.

Ericka's boss Christina who own's the Italian resturant in town made the one on the left, it says thank heaven for little boys in Italian. Laura made the one on the right. too cute.

Angie made the one on the left and Debbie made the one on the right.

Brianna made the one on the left and Abby made the one on the right.

Here Allie made the one on the left and ericka made the other two. I just loved them all.
No comments:
Post a Comment