People have been calling wondering why I haven't updated yet and my puter was on the fritz but it is all better now. So on Wednesday I got to see both doctors and had my U/S. The babies have all gained a pound!!! Timmy is 3.10lbs, Joey and Caylee were both 3.7lbs. Shayna (the u/s tech) said both of the boys had peach fuzz on the back of their heads and of course Caylee was looking the wrong way. Joey was even practicing breathing, she could tell cause his diaphram was moving. Caylee and Joey were kicking each other. It amazes me everytime I go on what they can see. And how exactly they know what it is.
As for me I gained another 3 pounds and measured 46 weeks. I measured around and I was 50 1/2 inches. HUGE!!!!!!! My blood pressure is still good. Now I have a rash on my arms and stomach it is called PUPP, the real name was too long to remember, the dr gave me a very strong steroid cream and it seems to be helping some. It will be here until I deliver. I asked the dr how long he would let me go and he said there are alot of things that would be considered, blood pressure, the rash, baby size, and how the babies are dealing with losing all their room.
He had one triplet mom go to 37 1/2 weeks. holy crap!!! I cannot even imagine going that long. I would be thrilled with making it two more weeks.
Ericka went with me this week, then we went to Olive Garden and met Mary Kay and Paul. Ericka just wants the babies to come, she is already counting the days till she leaves for the air force which is Jule 14th. I can tell you I am not looking forward to that day. Will update again next week!!!!!!! I go on Tuesday.
11 months
16 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment