Well I saw my ob yesterday, I measured 41 weeks and gained more weight. lol He listened to the heartbeats and said everything looks good, keep doing what I have been doing. But I have noticed that I have really slowed down in the last week or two. Sent me on my way and said see yah next week. Made another week at home. Caleb and Allie got to feel the hiccups this morning Caylee had them for a long time. Not sure if Allie knew what she was feeling or not, she said she did who knows. Ericka comes home from France tomorrow and I cannot wait, It has been a long week without her. What will I ever do when she leaves home for good?????
Hi Jenny,
ReplyDeleteI sure enjoy getting such great news! Glad to hear that you will be home for at least another week. Keep your feet up as much as possible and enjoy the quiet moments you have.
Thanks for keeping us posted.
Aunt Sandie