People have suggeted that I put a list of things on here that we are still needing. I did register at Walmart, Target, and Babies R Us. I did it online this morning so not sure how it will work out.
Well definately diapers newborn or size 1, well any size actually
lots o socks
wipes
waterproof pads
bath towels
washcloths
receiving blankets
crib sheets
swaddle blankets
2 bouncy chairs
tummy time mats
playtex bottles large and small
bags for those bottles
swing
2 bouncy chairs
crib lights
mobiles
cloth diapers or burp rags
car seat toys
2 cribs won't need these for a few months
3 infant car seats only one cause of Kay
2 bumbos
I did register for some of this stuff.
Generally we need lots of stuff I don't really kinow how to prepare for three of them.
We would love any hand me downs as most of you know i like a good sale. lol
11 months
16 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment