


Well today I went back to Green Bay to see the ob Dr Halloin, and a cervical check with Dr Hayes, well I think they knew we are coming cause my 1st appt was with Dr Hayes at 10:45 a quick 15 minute appt, yeah right. we waited and waited and we finally got in with Dr Halloin at 11:40 well we got some big surprises there. I lost a pound since Friday! they say not to worry the babies are getting what they need. so keep doing what I am doing. We also found out that at 24 weeks I could wind up in the hospital was not expecting that at all!!!!!!! That means the beginning of March. HOLY CRAP!!!!!! But the worst was finding out I was done with work as of today. Quite a shock to find out at noon and have to work at 2 today. Kim handled it all, thanks Kim!!
But Dr Hallion is very nice and I think we will do well with him. So then we waited again for the u/s at Dr Hayes office well we finally got in there around 12:40 UGH!! but it was all worth it, i saw the older tech today which I was very happy about, I thought it would be a quick check so Calvin didn't come in, but she checked the heartbeats and I asked her if she could maybe take a peak to see if she could tell the sex of any of the babies. Just remember these are just guesses. She looked at A and said she didn't think she saw any boy parts on that one. So on baby B she says look I think I see boy parts!!!!!! I was excited but sad Calvin sat in the waiting room. And if you can make it out baby C wanted no part of any of it, that babies legs are tight up like he/she is sitting indian style, oh well 2 out of three ain't bad. But she did say that when I have my anatomy scan on the 30th we should know the sex of all of the babies. Something to look forward to. They must have felt bad for us today because they gave a $6.00 voucher for the cafeteria. which by the time we got there we were both starving, next time we will plan to be there all day!!! lol


No comments:
Post a Comment