Holy Cow, I cannot believe that these babies are already 2 months old, time sure has flown by. They have gotten so big and come a long way since we brought them home. In the last week they have started to smile and really focus on things like the stars above the couch caylee will sit and stare at them for the longest time. Joey is in the bouncy staring at the toys and he has the hiccups too. and He just cooed for the first time, no really I have never heard him do it before just now.
Well today we went down to Mishicot and the babies got to see their first parade and carnival, they mostly slept and then it rained buckets. At least allie got some rides in. I went back to work this week and it has been going well, yeah I miss the babies and allie, it has been 6 months since I was at work, but it is nice to know I will get out of this house and not be stuck here. Granted that if we could afford it and didn't need my insurance I would probably be home with them, but just not in the cards for us. We will survive. Tomorrow we go for shots and will see just how big these babies have gotten.
11 months
16 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment