Just thought i should get on here right away or Dawn would be calling, lol. Actually she called on the way home. Anyway we had another good appointment today all the babies were practicing breathing and were moving like crazy. Timmy weighes 5lbs 2oz, Joey is 4lbs 12oz, Caylee is 4lbs 11oz. The dr still says i was meant to do this. If i make it to the day ofter memorial day they will do an amnio and check the lungs and if all looks good we can do the c section then. Otherwise they said i could keep going but i am pretty sure that i am sooooo ready to have them. I have been having contractions everyday some little and some bad ones. Just not sure if they are doing anything or not. I go back again next Wednesday afternoon.
Wow! Your babies are huge. They are going to be so healthy. You were meant to do this. I'm so proud of you.
ReplyDelete