Yeah!!!! We have reached viability!!!! Had an appointment today and all is still looking well, I measured almost 36 weeks and the babies size puts them all around 25 weeks which is great. I gained FOUR pounds since Firday. holy cow! Babies weights and heartrates were Timmy 141 and 1 pound 11 ounces, Joey 150 and 1 pound 14 ounces, and Caylee 160 and 1 pound 12 ounces. My blood pressure is actually down compared to the past few weeks which doctor said is perfectly normal. He said they will watch it close cause I am more prone to preeclampsia, which would not be a good thing. Calvin drove 2 1/2 hours today just so he could be there, he is working up near Lomg Lake working on some fishing cabins. He will be home tomorrow. Allie misses him alot.
Last night at 3 am these babies woke me up because they were moving around so much. I got up and had a glass of milk and went back to sleep in like a 1/2 hour. I guess they are just preparing me for things to come. All of the babies are moving alot lately. Doctor told me to start taking it more easy than I have been my ankles are starting to swell and i feel like I have been pregnant forever. lol
Allie has been calling the two boys Gilbert and Moe, we have no idea where in the world she even thought of those names, but I think she is starting to remember Timmy and Joey. She knows Caylee but she keeps telling me that she is in her belly. She even had a ball up her nighty and said look here she is. It was too cute. Well I don't go back to the dr until the 1st of April so unless something comes up I will update then.
11 months
16 years ago


Congratulations on making it to 24 weeks. I'm a follower now so I can see things progress. Having triplets is the best! Thanks for stopping by my blog this week and for entering my giveaway. Did you win? You'll have to come and see! :)
ReplyDelete