Friday, February 27, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ERICKA!!!!!!

First off I just wanted to wish Ericka a happy "18th" birthday!!!!!!! Can't believe she is already that old.

Well today I saw both doctors and and both appt went very well. My ob measured my belly and I measured 34 weeks only 11 weeks ahead of where I am. not bad lol. I did gain 6 lbs in a week, I was shocked to see that. Oh well it is for the babies right?!?!?!?! I did talk to my ob about my hospital stay, originally he said it would start at 24 weeks, I think I have gained a few weeks as long as things stay the same as they are now. I told him I would like to stay home until the day Ericka goes to France April 2nd. I told him I would even take her to school that day and go right to the hospital if that is what I needed to do. So hopefully things will not change and I will be home to see her off. They also did an echocardiogram on all the babies, it was no fun at all. First off my sciatic nerve is hurtung pretty bad right now and to lay on my back in not fun. So after a major hot flash and going from side to side and on my back they got all three done but it took from 10:15 until 12:10. Dr Hayes said I had the most boring triplets, but I took it as a big compliment. Here are a few pics for you, as you can see Baby B Joey didn't cooperate very well, I guess they can't all be good all the time. lol


Baby A Timmy Heartrate 147




Baby B Joey Heartrate 136



Baby C Caylee Heartrate 138




Next week they will do growth again.

1 comment:

  1. i just showed allie the baby pics and she said joey looked like a dinosaur and caylee looked like a mermaid.

    ReplyDelete